Summarized Manifesting Technique and Wisdom Given to Godre’ Ray King by the Ascended Master St. Germain
Seven Steps of Channeling the Once Source that is in and All Around You to Expand Creation in a Way that Serves the One
In being directed to the work of Godfre’ Ray King and the teachings of St. Germain, who has always been with me as well, and only recently making it clear that he wants to dialogue more, I have found that the manifesting techniques that he provides are the most clear, comprehensive, and powerful that I now know. So I wanted to consolidate and share the steps with you, and keep my original steps below for comparison.
1. Determine your desired experience to be manifested. Make sure it is constructive and worthy of your time and effort. Not just a whim or gratification of your physical senses. Make sure it is of service to humanity in some way, or expands creation, versus just satisfying your own appetite or habits. Be very careful that there isn’t the slightest expense to another by you benefiting from this manifestation.
2. Write down your desired experiences as comprehensively as you can. This creates a map or blueprint of sorts to anchor your conscious thoughts. You can also create a vision board, altar, or ritual of more symbolic pictures, art, poetry, music or movement that helps anchor your subconscious mythic layer, and aids in getting in the feeling place of the experiences.
3. Close your eyes and imagine in your mind’s eye the desired experiences, manifestation, and activity in its completion and feel it completely in ever part of your body. This connects you completely to and allows you to channel the Source within you and all around you that is the true creator and creation.
4. Read your written desired manifestation as often as you can throughout the day, and particularly just before you go to sleep.
5. Do not discuss your desire or the process with anyone, nor talk to yourself about it other than the steps above. Let it go, and do not take notice of whether or not is has happened yet, or if and how it will come to into being.
6. Recognize that this no longer has to do with you as ego, but is in God’s/Sources hands as to when, how, and in what form it will manifest. At this point you are just a conduit for the process, and you will get to enjoy it as you witness it come into fruition.
7. Recognize that this process has brought you into unity, oneness with the creator and creation, God/Source, and any and all conditions including time, space, and any other limitation that you may add to this as a separate being will only nullify your process and keep it from manifesting. When you acknowledge that there is just this One, then there can be no opposing forces, just perfect expansion of creation through this manifestation process. “You are the Creator localized” – St. Germain speaking to Godre’ Ray King in “Unveiled Mysteries”. Know that in that oneness, all things are possible.